This is the last of my 5 part blog series that started over 6 months ago. As a pragmatist, my views will likely be unpopular (and perhaps incorrect), but they are informed. Most of this blog will be obvious to US Retail Bankers and payment teams; the more interesting parts may be around Fintech and Asia. The exec summary captures the entire blog, it’s a new format.. I’m going to break down the detail of these points in separate posts. Today is Part A
For quick reference, I’ve listed the links to the previous blogs.
- Part 1 – US Payments Environment – Drivers of Change
- Part 2 – Power of Bank Networks
- Part 3 – Last Mile: Internet 2.5 – Embedding Financial Services
- Part 4 – Network Innovation – The Efficacy of V/MA
- Part 5 – Future of Retail/Commercial Banking … What Will Define Bank Success?
The reason for this blog is to interact and challenge… please feel free to do so.